If you want a brighter and more symmetrical style, Dr. Wolt can improve the appearance of your smile with dental Lumineers. A revolutionary advancement in cosmetic dentistry, Lumineers are an ultra-thin type of porcelain veneer designed to provide cosmetic and minor restorative fixes to your teeth.
Are Lumineers Right For You?
The same thickness as a contact lens, Lumineers provide the same durability you expect from composite veneers. The thin material is extremely comfortable and able to improves smiles that have:
- Permanent staining in some or all teeth
- Minor imperfections like chipping, pitting or corrosive damage
- Unsightly fillings which do not match natural teeth
- Small gaps or spacing between teeth
- Irregularities in the shape or length of teeth
See the Before and After Gallery!
Lumineers vs. Veneers
Similar to veneers, Lumineers are applied directly to the surface of your teeth after being custom made for your smile. However, Lumineers hold several advantages over traditional veneers, including:
- Thinner than traditional veneer material
- No need to remove the enamel layer of the tooth
- Requires no shots or prep work
- No need for temporary acrylics
- Shots and other prep work
The Choice is Clear with Lumineers
If you have minor imperfections in your teeth, staining or are looking to permanently brighten your smile, call us at Elements Dental of Johnstown and schedule an appointment today. We will work with you to determine whether Lumineers are right for you and get you on the path to a brighter, luminous smile.